Friday 11 February 2011

Sunken feeling

Today I worked on a sunken swimming pool. I'll try and post some of the photographs but it was a really lovely and unexpected spot.

Had planned my morning so that I could nip off and catch the opening showing of Never Let Me Go but it wasn't to be. I'm fascinated to find out how they translate the book which was one of the most sinister and unsettling books I have ever read. Wonder how they will do it. From the little I've heard, it may not be the same. Front Row on Radio 4 gave away the plot last week which utterly stunned me. I fear the film will not hold the same power. And the three main characters, the actors seem too well known. I hope to be surprised. After Black Swan I need something.

Now off to meet a friend so she can bring me along to a party and introduce me to "new" people. I am now unprepared and nervous. Need to reconsider my outfit. Yikes.

More tomorrow no doubt. What with this and my blipfoto account, I'm enjoying this daily bit of writing and seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment