Monday 14 February 2011

another monday morning

So nice to see the sun shinning brightly in the sky, shame it wasn't there yesterday on a Sunday. All those people trapped in offices. Pah, what am I saying. I have no plans today so nothing to stop me going out and enjoying the sunshine. I do have a dental check-up this afternoon. I must stop turning this into a dear diary process.

ITV3 are showing the last ever Morse which makes me very sad. They seem to have rushed through the series, I thought there were a lot more to go. It makes me very sad  because we know that Thaw died just over a year after it was aired.

After watching an interesting programme on Art Deco on BBC4 and seeing Adrian Tinniswood, who taught me a semester of creative non fiction a few years ago, I am going to visit the de la Warr pavilion. Need a bit of sunshine architecture to soar the soul. 

This weekend's ITV3 detective connection was a fun one. Oliver Ford Davies who regularly starred in Kavanagh QC was in Saturday's Midsomer Murders as a odious character who got his comeuppance in a spectacular fashion and then in yesterday's Poirot, he was the murderer. And he's been in Morse too.

PS the man jogging by with a red hoodie is definitely suspicious. Yup, there goes the murderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment